Photographs of some of the ferries which have previously plied their trade in our waters. Please note that due to the age of some of these photographs (many of which where originally taken with film cameras and scanned), picture quality is sometimes not up to modern standards. These pages will be continually updated and act as an archive with views of the ferries which have served Belfast, Larne, and Warrenpoint to Stranraer, Cairnryan, Liverpool, Birkenhead, Heysham, and others.
Title image: HSS Stena Voyager. Copyright © Scott Mackey.
- Former NI ferries of Stena Line
- Former NI ferries of P&O and Pandoro
- Former NI ferries of Seatruck
- Former ferries of the Isle of Man Steam Packet which have served NI
- Former Seacat ferries operating to NI (operated by IOMSPCo and Sea Containers Ferries Scotland)
- Former NI Ferries of DFDS/Norfolk Line/Norse Merchant/Norse Irish Ferries
- Former NI Ferries of Sealink Stena Line/Stena Sealink Line
- Former NI Ferries of Sealink British Ferries/Sealink (British Rail)
- Former NI Ferries of Townsend Thoresen/ASN
- Former ferries of Belfast Car Ferries